4 State-of-the-Art Industrial Buildings, Newark, California
ONLY ONE BUILDING REMAINING | 161,680 SF | 7395 MORTON AVENUETake An Interactive Tour
For Leasing Opportunities, Please Contact:
John H. McManus, CCIM, MCRVice Chairman
- +1 510 891 5817
- LIC. #01129064
Victor F. DeboerSenior Director
- +1 510 891 5804
- LIC. #01910482
555 12th Street, Suite 1400 | Oakland, California 94607
Morton Commerce Center
Bay Area's newest industrial development in Newark, California.
Class "A" location and building infrastructure for companies performing advanced automation,
contract mfg/assembly, 3D printing, food manufacturing/prep, life sciences
r&d, biotechnology, automotive supply chain functions, aerospace, defense work, and autonomous driving.
- Strategic Bay Area location, situated between
Silicon Valley and Oakland
- 3.3 miles to Dumbarton Bridge (Hwy84) providing convenient access to San Francisco Peninsula.
- State-of-the-Art buildings constructed for flexibility
- Exterior workspaces for employees to encourage collaboration and increase productivity
- Ability to “super park” the buildings for companies with high employee counts
- Heavy power to every building (see separate building plans for exact specifications)
- Extensive vision glass and skylights for natural
lighting into the workspaces.
- 100% solar roof capability
- Gas lines fed to the buildings for heavy